Power & Control Houses
RPS provides our clients with prefabricated, cost effective power & control houses designed to meet their varied needs. By fabricating and/or staging complex projects with RPS, customers benefit by combining, project management, procurement, sub-system fabrication, integration & automation, assembly, documentation and testing.
RPS power and control houses are typically factory manufactured NEMA 3R walk-in modules designed to house customer specific relay, control or power system equipment. The module is completely fabricated, assembled and tested in a controlled factory environment and is pre-installed and prewired with the customer specific equipment.
The prefab house is then run through RPS’s test, documentation and QA/QC process before it is delivered to the customer’s site as a pre-designed, factory manufactured and tested unit.
Depending on the end user’s application and requirements, their power & control house may be pre-installed, pre-wired and tested with:
- Buss duct
- Protective relay and control systems
- PLC Systems, Instrumentation Panels, HMI Graphic Control Panels
- Transformer/Rectifier Panels
- Field cable termination cabinet and engineered shipping split cable termination cabinet
- Low voltage MCC, Medium Voltage MCC
- Low voltage Switchgear, Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Low voltage Variable Frequency Drives, Medium Voltage Variable Frequency Drives
- Distribution Dry type transformers, AC and or DC Panels and Battery Systems and UPS
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- HVAC Systems, Pressurization Systems and Explosion Proof Fixtures and Devices